httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Spanish docu translation submission
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:27:31 GMT
* Blanco <blanco@bitrock.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been working on translating the Apache 2.0 documentation to
> Spanish. I attach the first files I have translated. They have been
> reviewed by Daniel Lopez, but it would be good if other Spanish speakers
> can have a look as well.
>
> The files attached are:
> manual/install.xml.es
> manual/invoking.xml.es
> manual/stopping.xml.es
> manual/mpm.xml.es
> manual/filter.xml.es
> manual/handler.xml.es
> manual/glossary.xml.es
> style/manual.es.xsl
> style/lang/es.xml

Thanks!

Note that the docs are actually for 2.1. (Yes, the snapshots are badly
misnamed). You might want to compare with the 2.0 files and backport your
translations.

es.xml was missing the (new) out-of-date message. Currently there's
the English one included. You might want to translate it as well. Further I'd
really like to get the "Available Languages" translation a bit shorter ;-) Is
this possible?

Additionally please add

<!-- English Revision: x.y.z -->

lines to your files,
since there's an out-of-date checker in the build script, which determines
exactly these lines. I'm going to add these lines manually for now.

Finally - just for your info. Once the sitemap.xml has been translated, we are
able to generate spanish CHM files (the toc bases on the sitemap).

Thanks again.

nd
--
Winnetous Erbe: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>