httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: Apache httpd 2.0 doc Spanish translation?
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:44:33 GMT

Hi Fernando,

Sorry, we have been traveling and at LinuxUser expo for this past week and
just now catching with email.
A coworker of mine has started translating the Apache 2.0 documentation, has
already about 10 pages. I have been reviewing it and we will be posting
patches / files soon (probably today if we get the time)
We would definitely like to get this jumpstarted, another person interested
is Santiago Gala which is also an ASF member and was who originally
suggested it at Apachecon.

What we could do is :
- Help each other create and review the translations
- Come up with a lexicon of common terms. We have been using the ones from
spanish Linux translation projects and are creating one with others specific
to Apache
- Try and contact some of the people that did the 1.3 docs and see if they
would be interested in contributing (the project seems dead but there may be
people still interested)

I would like to post what we have done so far (or part of it at least) later
today so you can have a look and let us know what you think

Best regards

Daniel