httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Spanish docu translations ?!
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:38:03 GMT
* Fernando Antolin <fernando.antolin@web.de> wrote:

> Why isn't there anyone supervising the translation projects?
> It cannot be too difficult to establish translation groups for every
> language.

Everyone in the world can start translating if he wants. If he or she
doesn't want to participate the docs project there's nothing we can do or
even want to do. It's not our decision. If it's put back here -- good. If
not, it's good as well. I see no reason to force someone...

> Well, it would be quite easier to see if there is someone working on a
> language or if the documentation hasn't been translated since two years
> ago... see spanish docu... e.g. http://quark.fe.up.pt/ApachES/

> Hope you understand my constructive critics.

Sure. I'm just wondering, what's your actual suggestion now?

nd