httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-site/xdocs/docs-project docsformat.xml
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:43:53 GMT
* Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> Seems like you've had to do this alot lately.  Would you like me to
> request that the infrastructure team put this in the auto-tarball scripts
> that dump stuff on cvs.apache.org?

Hmm, I'd say no. The zip file is generated by `build tools` which not only
zips the files, but fixes some line endings and copies the text files
(README, LICENSE, NOTICE) to *.txt versions for the convenience of windows
users.
And it should not change that often (theoretically ;-), i.e. not on daily or
weekly base.

The other advantage is, that it's mirrored in dist/docs (iirc cvs snapshots
are not).

nd