httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Blanco <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Re: Spanish docu translation submission
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:33:51 GMT

Hi Andre,

Thanks very much for your comments!

> es.xml was missing the (new) out-of-date message. Currently there's
> the English one included. You might want to translate it as well. Further I'd
> really like to get the "Available Languages" translation a bit shorter ;-) Is
> this possible?

Attached to this file there is a new version of the es.xml including the
out-of-date message and a shorter traslation for "Available Languages"

> Additionally please add
>
> <!-- English Revision: x.y.z -->
>
> lines to your files,
> since there's an out-of-date checker in the build script, which determines
> exactly these lines. I'm going to add these lines manually for now.

Thanks. I will add that line in the next submissions

> Finally - just for your info. Once the sitemap.xml has been translated, we are
> able to generate spanish CHM files (the toc bases on the sitemap).

Attached to this file there is a traslation of the sitemap.xml file that
has been reviewed by Daniel Lopez as well.

Thanks again!

--
Jesus Blanco                         www.bitrock.com
Product Manager