httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Blanco <bla...@bitrock.com>
Subject Spanish docu translation submission
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:35:59 GMT
Hi,

I have been working on translating the Apache 2.0 documentation to
Spanish. I attach the first files I have translated. They have been
reviewed by Daniel Lopez, but it would be good if other Spanish speakers
can have a look as well.

The files attached are:
manual/install.xml.es
manual/invoking.xml.es
manual/stopping.xml.es
manual/mpm.xml.es
manual/filter.xml.es
manual/handler.xml.es
manual/glossary.xml.es
style/manual.es.xsl
style/lang/es.xml

Additionally, we are working on
manual/mod/index.xml.es
manual/mod/quickreference.xml.es
manual/mod/directives.xml.es
manual/mod/beos.xml.es
manual/programs/index.xml.es
and should submit those soon.

We have been following the conventions/terms in other Spanish linux
documentation projects and used XML entities for Spanish special
characters and tildes. We have also tried to follow the conventions for
documentation in the Apache site, please let us know if we have missed
anything or we need to do anything differently.

The translations are based on httpd-docs-2.0_20040401171710.tar.gz

--
Jesus Blanco                         www.bitrock.com
Product Manager