httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-dist/docs README.html
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:30:14 GMT

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, [ISO-8859-15] André Malo wrote:
> Thanks, Joshua!

No problem.  I dropped a new version of the pdf version in there too
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/docs/
I haven't really changed any of the code since the last update, but it
looks pretty good overall.  The main problem is still some strange table
formatting in places.  Comments on it are welcome.

We could consider trying to help more people find the alternative formats.
It seems that most windows users would be better off with the chm than
with the format that comes with apache.  And I'm still wondering if we
would be better off distributing the docs entirely separately from the
code.

Joshua.