httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ab docs (1.3)
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:20:36 GMT
I'm writing some stuff about apache performance, and poking at the ab
docs as a result. I'm wondering about the SYNOPSIS section. Several of
the options have ]  ]  on them, and I'm wondering if that means
something or if it needs fixing. I'm inclined to fix it, because it
doesn't appear to mean anything.

Also, the -X option is missing, and I'm trying to add that with correct
page layout. So it makes sense to do both at the same time.

Is this page supposed to exactly match the man page or something like
that? If so, I suppose I need to fix the man page too.

--
And everyone said, "If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve -