httpd-docs mailing list archives

From vinod.i...@Cummins.com
Subject Vinod Iyer/CII/Cummins is out of the office.
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:47:35 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  02/27/2004 and will not return until
03/22/2004.

This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.