httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <>
Subject Re: outdate (was Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_alias.xml.ja mod_autoindex.xml.ja)
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:16:39 GMT
> After I've slept over it, I think we can lower the hurdle a bit, if we make
> use of CVS keyword expansion for the English files ($Revision$) (and later
> $LastChangedRevision$ of svn).
> That would remove the dependency of cvs, but would add these numbers to the
> files. How does this sound?

Good  :)
Some time ago, I suggested just this: let CVS do some of our
work. I do not remember very well about the discussion but I remember
that it has been declined because we do not want such a dependency.
I didn't understand it really. So I'm +1 ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message