httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Turkish Translation of Error Documents
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:09:45 GMT
* "Emre Sokullu" <sokullu@ultratv.net> wrote:

> Hi, I've recently sent you the Turkish translation of Error Documents, and a
> friend of mine has confirmed my works.. But I haven't got an answer from
> you.

I've committed it now. Thanks again for your contribution.
Anyway there's one issue I wanna bring to your attention. in
HTTP_UNAUTHORIZED.html.var there's a question mark within a word; is this
correct?

    E?er bu dokümana eri&#351;me izniniz varsa, lütfen kimli&#287;inizi
    ve parolan&#305;z&#305; kontrol edip, tekrar deneyin.

nd