httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Emre Sokullu" <soku...@ultratv.net>
Subject Turkish Translation of Error Documents
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:49:41 GMT
Hi, I've recently sent you the Turkish translation of Error Documents, and a friend of mine
has confirmed my works.. But I haven't got an answer from you.

What should I do next ?

While I'm waiting your answer, let me introduce myself ;

I'm
  -  21 years old Bosphorus University (education in English) student
  -  , hosting service provider fo some companies and a political party in Turkey
  -  and finally founder of Dilmaca.net, Turkey's only e-translation tool, which is currently
in pre-alpha status (sometimes may return null values).

I hope this may increase your confidence on me. For more information, you can always contact
me.

     Emre SOKULLU