httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michael.Schro...@telekurs.de
Subject Re: Contribution offer: Help with German Translation/Review
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:18:29 GMT

Hi Kess,

>> If you look at the postings to this list during the past weeks
>> you can see that Jobst Giesecke is posting lots of translations
>> for Apache 2.1 manual parts here every other day, formatted as
>> XML documents according to the latest Apache document standard.
> No, not 2.1. It is 2.0 :-)

are you sure?

While I reviewed some of these translated files I often found
lines that weren't there in the current 2.0 online version.

But since I switched to the 2.1 online version for double
checking this has never happened again... does this mean the
2.0 online version is older than the one Jobst is translating?

Regard, Michael