httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: Contribution offer: Turkish Translation of Error Documents
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:36:48 GMT
"Emre SOKULLU" <sokullu@ultratv.net> writes:

>  I would like to help the Apache community in turn by translating Error
> Documents into Turkish or by reviewing other translators' work.
> I have already translated all of them. If you wish, if there were no Turkish
> translation to be reviewed, I can post my works.

Welcome to the project.

Yes, it would be nice to have Turkish translation of error
messages.  However, note that we require one other Turkish
speaker to review your work.  See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html for
reason why it is required.  The reviewer should post a
message to this list to confirm he or she reviewed the
documents.  I haven't seen any Turkish speaker on this list
so probably you need to ask your friends to do the task.
Thank you for your contribution.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi