httpd-docs mailing list archives

From JGiese...@t-online.de (Jobst Giesecke)
Subject Problems with the translation of the Developer-Doc for 2.0
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:06:30 GMT
The doc states:

"Many of the documents on these Developer pages are lifted from Apache
1.3's documentation. While they are all being updated to Apache 2.0,
they are in different stages of progress..."(index.xml)

Which parts are updated and which are not?

This paragraph obvisiously must be lifted vor Apache 2.0:
"ptemp
sorry I lie, this pool isn't called this currently in 1.3, I renamed it
this in my pthreads development. I'm referring to the use of ptrans in
the parent... contrast this with the later definition of ptrans in the
child..."(API.xml)

Is someone updating the documentation or can someone propose what to
write for Version 2.0?