httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kersken" ...@lingoworld.de>
Subject Contribution offer: Help with German Translation/Review
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:46:07 GMT
Hi there,

I've been translating networking and other computing related books (English
to German) for a few years. As I am writing a book on Apache HTTP Server
administration and sometimes have to look up the original documentation, I
would like to help the Apache community in turn by translating parts of the
web server's documentation into German language or by reviewing other
translators' work.
I read the necessary instructions on documentation and think that I can
generally figure out what to do.
Now my question: Is there a list of parts that have to be translated or are
already in progress? I just don't want to start translating parts that are
already being translated; this wouldn't make much sense.

So please drop me a line or two about what to translate or where to start
reviewing.

Regards,
Sascha Kersken