httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Translation instruction on web page
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 05:02:37 GMT
I was reading docs-project web site and found out this:

    We also encourage you to place the name of the
    translator in a comment at the top of the file

Is this true?  I thought it was not the Apache way to
encourage ownership of a file.

On a related note, I noticed we don't have enough visibility
for non-committer contributors.  Can we add a new page or
enhance participants section at docs home page at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/ to include them?  I'm
thinking mostly about other Japanese contributors but I
think there are lots of others in different language area
like Michael for German.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi