httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Simó <s...@cataloniamail.com>
Subject Spanish custom error messages in the Apache HTTP Server v4
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:51:40 GMT

Spanish custom error messages in the Apache HTTP Server v4
     http://0k.hn.org/httpd-apache-error/es/

El Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:39:31 -0800
                                  Daniel va escriure:

> Simo,
>
> -    El servidor fuente recibio informaci&oacute;n
> -    inv&aacute;lida por parte del servidor destino.
> +    El servidor fuente recibio información
> +    invàlida por parte del servidor destino.
>
> Do not replace the HTTP that are used to represent entities for special
> spanish characters like tilde for accents (you have done this in all the
> documents)

ok

> The translation for "bad" as "mala" is too literal. "incorrecta" o "errónea"
> would be much better.

ok

> There are also a few accented letters missing, such as
> in "recibio", "estan", "esta" etc.

ok?

> Browser should be translated as "navegador" not "buscador"

ok

> "estar fuera de tiempo" does not make much sense, should be something like
> "ha expirado"

ok

> Many error titles are missing the leading exclamation mark.

ok?

> "porfavor" needs to be "por favor"

ok

> And a few others, can you correct those and resubmit? I feel weird creating
> a patch of a patch :)

The attachments are a patch of a default custom error
For patch of "the" patch view mail:
 Spanish custom error messages in the Apache HTTP Server [patch v4 of a patch v1]