httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Gálos András <gal...@netinform.hu>
Subject Contribution in the translation of the error pages
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:09:37 GMT
Dear apache-fans,

I'm not sure I'm writing to the best place about contribution in the
documentation of the apache http server. Please point me to the right
direction if I'm not.

I've just dowloaded and installed Apache2 again and found the
internationalizable error pages again in 10 languages. Unfortunately my own
language is not among the supported ones, therefore I'd like to apply for
translating the error pages to my language, which is Hungarian.

I don't have anough resources to contribute in the translation of the whole
documentation, but I could shoulder shuch a small piece as the translation
of the error messages.

Please let me know if you accept my contribution or either if you don't.

And thank you all for your work on creating and developing such a great
thing as the apache web server.

Best regards,
Andras Galos
Budapest/Hungary