httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Nanu Calmanovitz" <N...@kalmanovitz.co.il>
Subject OT: other sources
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:52:00 GMT
Hi!

I am looking for a forum\Listserv\newsgroup where I can get info about the followings:

A:
Web application response times:
I am looking for ways, standards and/or common guide lines/procedures of defining the requested
"response times" of an web application (application items) and testing them?.

B:
To do and not to do in developing web application in Dot.Net:
I am looking for any standards or "well known", common knowledge, principles, guide lines
and/or any advises in developing web application, especially in regard with:
1) security
2) "Transplantation" of cookies, files, etc in the work station memory and/or on the hard
disk?

TIA

Nanu