httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Alan Lord" <lord_a...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help with docs 2.0.47
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:23:53 GMT
Sorry to be a pain but I can't seem to get my manual to "work" after
sucessfully installing apache.

I moved the manual to htdocs/manuals/apache/

and now it doesn't want to add ".en" to all my requests. So I just get some
references at the top of each page like this:

===============================================Top of Browser
URI: directive-dict.html.en Content-Language: en Content-type: text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1 URI: directive-dict.html.ja.jis Content-Language: ja

URL was:
http://192.168.1.10/manuals/apache/manual/mod/directive-dict.html#Descriptio

I've re-extracted my source and copied "cp -a" all of  .../doc/docroot and
.../doc/manual to the right places but it still does the same thing.

How can I fix this please?

Thanks

Al