httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Hackathon
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:17:24 GMT

I've been somewhat out of the loop of late, due to real life and related
things. Coming up on ApacheCon and the Hackathon, I was wondering if
there were any particular things that I should think about working on at
the Hackathon, and whether any of you other folks would be there to do
it with.

In the absence of other input, I'll probably go through the STATUS files
and try to knock out anything that I am cabable of knocking out, so it
would be nice if folks could update those over the next two weeks to
contain stuff that they'd like to see worked on.

The Hackathon is great in that I can go bug people about the stuff that
I don't know, and, hopefully, get a lot done. However, It gets harder, as
our docs get better and better, to figure out what still needs working on,
and I end up bit-twiddling for no good purpose.

- --
Rich Bowen -
There's more than one way to eat a rhesus
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message