httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <>
Subject Re: Hackathon
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:10:03 GMT
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:17:24PM -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I've been somewhat out of the loop of late, due to real life and related
> things. Coming up on ApacheCon and the Hackathon, I was wondering if
> there were any particular things that I should think about working on at
> the Hackathon, and whether any of you other folks would be there to do
> it with.
I'll be there fighting the mod_ssl docs - going through them while preparing
for my tutorial has brought out several things that has to be reworked.

One other thing I do recall as needing work are the new_features and
upgrading docs in 2.1. They look like the ones in 2.0.

Mads Toftum
Speaking at ApacheCon 2003 -
T03, "Apache 2 mod_ssl tutorial" (3h)
WE03, "Troubleshooting Apache configurations"
WE11, "Apache mod_rewrite, the Swiss Army Knife of URL manipulation"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message