httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Character References for Japanese translations
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 19:43:59 GMT
On 07/09/2003, at 06:34, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

>   Yoshiki Hayashi <yoshiki@xemacs.org> wrote:
>
>> The funny things may happen if we insert characters encoded
>> in iso-2022-jp directly to typemap file but we are going to
>> use URI keyword to refer to separate file for Japanese
>> translation, I don't see any need to use character
>
> If this (separation of the files) is true, I will put
> my plus one (and just my 2 YEN :-), too.

Yes, I'd also say the best way is to simply store 'special' languages
in separate files and then refer to these files from the typemap itself.

btw, the attached materials already contained separate files and
the corresponding patches to the typemap files, so there shouldn't
be a problem ;)

Cheers,
Erik