httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Catalan custom error messages in the Apache HTTP Server
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:08:09 GMT
On 14/09/2003, at 11:12, Sim wrote:

> Catalan custom error messages in the Apache HTTP Server
> Mensages de error por defecto en catalán para el Servidor HTTP de
> Apache
> Missatges d'error per defecte en catalĂ  pel Servidor HTTP d'Apache
>
> http://www.zona0k.hn.org/httpd-apache-error/ca/index.html

Thanks for your efforts but we usually require another native/fluent
speaker to
review any submitted translations and to confirm their correctness here
on
the mailing list.

So, if you can come up with a nice patch (diff -u) and someone sending
in
a short note and confirming that the translations are fine, I'll be
happy to
commit your contributions to both 2.0 trees.

For more info see also http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/ and
especially
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

Cheers,
Erik

btw, I had a look at the tarball on your website and the files look
good afaics;
would be nice to have them here at Apache...