httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Out of date section in "manual/stopping"
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:52:14 GMT

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:

> Translating more and more docs into french, I have found the last
> paragraph of the "/manual/stopping.xml" documentation (in the 2.1 branch)
> looks very old and out of date. I suggest it be removed if appropriate, or
> at least updated.

Yes, I agree that looks very out-of-date.  The first paragraph of that
section also looks ancient.  The second paragraph is probably obsolete as
well, but I can't guarentee it.  Anyone have more info?

It would be nice to get rid of the whole section, assuming these race
conditions really are gone.

See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/stopping.html#race

Joshua.