httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ja translation new comer
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 00:36:26 GMT

Hello, httpd-document team!

CC: ---  HAYASHI, Yoshiki - san

Okay, André.  The licensing team can resolve one of the points
you said, I think.
Anyway, I know that there are a lot of "users" of Apache HTTP
Server and derivarable works in Japan. Sure, the original description
(I mean, English version) could be superior to the derivarable
translated license text. However, there's no reason not to make
the translation and put it as one of the "official" tranlation provided
by the ASF.

ASL is used by many non-httpd works, i know. If we make "one"
translated file, this will be re-used, of course.

Hayashi-san, please verify the translated file I've put to
docs at httpd.apache.org if you can read the file via MUA
or online.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S.  Are you in US (El Paso, Texas??) now? >> Hayashi-san

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:08:59 +0200
(Subject: Re: ja translation new comer)