httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Are there any STRONG reasons to give up MultiView for manual docs?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:25:50 GMT
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> I've got the answer on my last question. But still - should I commit only
> translated files or also generated metafiles and type maps?

all the stuff needs to be committed (the online docs at httpd.apache.org are a
simple cvs checkout).

> When I last time commited only one translated file - the server built the
> documentation but it didn't build metafiles and type maps. Does it only
> "build all" or it also sometimes "build metafile"

Hmm. The server doesn't build anything. In fact, I've built the
transformations and committed them :) (Are you subscribed at
cvs@httpd.apache.org?)

The point is: 'build metafiles' needs perl in the PATH and is therefore not
automatically invoked. But I start to believe that's not such a hurdle and we
may invoke it automatically. Opinions?

nd