httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] index.xml filter.xml
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:15:31 GMT
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> As I can see - link to 'ru' (available languages) will be available if I
> insert them to 'meta' file. Am I correct?

Yep. In order to appear within the other languages, these have to rebuilt,
too. If you can make sure, that you don't break other things you may
rebuild them, too ('build all'). Otherwise you may leave that task to the
particular translators ;-).

There are, btw, perl scripts in the lib directory which will be invoked via
'build metafiles'. The scripts will rebuild all necessary meta information
files automatically (but you need perl in the PATH, thatswhy it's not
invoked by default).

nd