httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] index.xml filter.xml
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:59:34 GMT
* kajaa wrote:

> While waiting for your reply, I wrote some rules as below:

<snip>

> you may notice that, I didnt append language encoding extensions to HTMLs,
> such as gb2312 for zh-cn, euc-kr for kr, jis for ja, but actually, it works
> fine, EXCEPT for Russian variants, so, is Russian something special?

It's something special for you ;-)
You don't have ru in your Accept-Language header. For example, I get a 406
with ru and zh-cn.
The problem is, that your rules still rely on multiviews. (in opposite to the
online rules). foo.html.ru doesn't exist , but foo.html.ru.koi8-r instead.
The mutliviews try to negotiate that but can't find an acceptable document,
since there's no 'ru' in your accept-language header.

nd