httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Question to committers from recently born committer
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:36:28 GMT

at committer's FAQ at http://www.apache.org/dev
> > The question is - how cvs-commit messages are generated: automatically by server
or manually by a committer? In a latter case: how should it be done?
> > Or may be it is not a question I should worry about?
>
> they're generated automatically.
> If you've not seen commits come through that you've done, it's because the
> list moderator hasn't allowed emails from your account yet.

Also, just to be clear, you need to be subscribed to the
cvs@httpd.apache.org mailing list.  All serious docs contributors should
be subscribed there, although it is slightly less necessary for someone
who works only on translations.

Joshua.