httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject manual-index.cgi
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:36:33 GMT
Is there any value whatsoever in keeping this file in httpd-2.0-docs cvs?

It seems that we don't distribute any mechanism for generating the
required manual-index-data file.  The win32 installer never installs
this file (nor does it create manual/search/ at all.)

Any thoughts?  Do we begin keeping that index document within
manual/search/?  Or is it time to drop this file?

Note, this and my prior post are an effort to get the nmake -f makefile.win
installing exactly what the win32 packaging expects, in preparation for
simplifying the win32 installer packaging by other developers.

Bill