httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject manual/bind.xml french translation
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:24:55 GMT
Here is a translation into french for manual/bind.xml (starting
alphabetically seems to be a good way to forget nothing ;-) )

For some reason I am unable to open xml files under mozilla (1.3.1) or
galeon (1.3.5). It gets mozilla engine to freeze (bug report in progress).
Maybe someone has a clue about this? By the way validator.w3.org does not
like it when "content type is application/octet-stream" ; does anyone know
about another online validator that would deal with it?

By the way, I have not found tools to convert xml stuff to html. Looks
like the build subdir is not included in the snapshot. So I'll let someone
of this list convert it, or explain me how to proceed if there is
somethign I didn't catch :-)

Vincent

--
Freedom is slavery.