httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Luc Dufresne <...@ordiluc.net>
Subject [Fwd: Re: manual/bind.xml french translation]
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:18:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm the other native french speaker. I'm going to review Vincent's
translations.

Luc

Subject: Re: manual/bind.xml french translation
From:    "Joshua Slive" <joshua@slive.ca>
Date:    Thu, July 3, 2003 17:57
To:      docs@httpd.apache.org

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:

> AndréMalo said:
> > Thanks! But, as Joshua already said, there is the requirement for
review. Do you know another native French speaker who is willing to
support your effort?

> OK I contacted a friend who is an apache admin too - better to know
about what you read when you are supposed to check stuff. He agrees to
review my translations. Therefore from now on all I will send to this
list will have been reviewed by him.

> Is he required to subscribe to this list too?

No.  Could you have him just send an email to the list confirming that he
is reviewing the docs.  Andre can moderate it through even if he isn't
subscribed.  Then make sure you explicitly name him as a reviewer whenever
you submit translations.

Thanks.

Joshua.

Freedom is slavery.