httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Review en offline package (was: don't distribute docs with source?)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 10:31:07 GMT
* Astrid Keßler wrote:

>> So yes, it would be nice to make docs available locally even before the
>> server is up and running, but I can't see us distributing much more or
>> less on the docs side (unless someone feels like making and english only
>> version ;)
>
> This is not so difficult. nd is already generating one ...

Apart from the discussion (still thinking about it), I've committed initial
support for HTML offline packages and built an English sample:
<http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/httpd-docs-2.1.0-dev.en.zip>

Please review; I'd like to put a 2.0.x one into dist/httpd to make the
people happy ;-)

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.