httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/mod mod_ssl.xml quickreference.xml
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:56:57 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, André Malo wrote:
>>>   -<page separate="yes" href="faq/all_in_one.html">All on One Page</page>
>>
>> Was this removed by accident or intention?
>
> Sorry, I should have mentioned that.
>
> Yes, it was deliberate.  I prefer not to see two links to the same content
> in the sitemap.  I was getting the faq twice in the pdf version; I could
> make special-case for that, but I don't see the point of having it there
> anyway.  The first page of the faq has the same link.

Hmm. If we consider the sitemap containing references to all files, it
should contain that link, too. For example, in the CHM toc, I think, it
would be still useful.
This problem should be gone anyway, if/when we automate the FAQ category
entries. Then we would do something similar to the modules (a &faq; entity
or so) and every transformation can do with this, what it wants. What do you
think?

nd
--
>>> Muschelflucht-Zusatzeinrichtung.
>> Shell-Escape ist ja noch klar, aber `Zusatzeinrichtung'?
> extension?
Feature.                          -- gefunden in de.org.ccc