httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject LaTeX: quickreference and other progress
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:44:23 GMT
I've almost worked my way down to the "1000 other little things" item in
the TODO list.  If I have time, I'll put something together soon to push
off to dist/httpd/docs.  (Of course, it would be more useful to do this
with the 2.0 docs, which means back-porting everything.)

One comment on the quick-reference: It winds up being almost 15 pages
long.  Perhaps this would be something that would be better off as a
separate download from the main docs pdf.  It is probably useful on its
own, and would save a bunch of pages for people who don't want it.

Joshua.