httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: latex status
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:23:42 GMT

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Yoshiki Hayashi wrote:
> You are probably aware of these errors but I've got errors
> from mod/mod_ssl.tex, developer/API.tex and
> mod/quickreference.tex.

quickreference hasen't been handled at all yet, so those errors are
expected.  The other two I haven't looked at in detail either.

> I'll look latex build more closely
> later but I might not be of much help as I'm not very good
> at TeX.  I've been using LaTeX for quite some time but I
> only use simple directives. ;-)

I'm about the same.  Most of what I know comes out of Lamport's users's
guide.  I don't even own the "LaTeX Companion" which is considered the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message