httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: latex status
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:41:19 GMT

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Astrid Ke├čler wrote:

> > Anyway, the other problem is that my time to work on this is very
> > limited.  I can continue to hammer away when I get a minute, but if I am
> > holding up someone else who wants to work on this, I'd be happy to hand
> > over what I have, or to commit it to some scratch space someplace.
>
> I'm very interested in getting a pdf-version of the docs. So I run for
> enhancing this if no one with more experience wants to take over
> (because I've never used Latex before and will have to start from zero).

Great.  Although many of the problems left are latex things that may
require consultation with a latex guru.

One question for the group: should I commit this to httpd-2.1, or should I
find some other scratch space for it?  It is at a very preliminary state
now, but most of the stuff can be contained to the manual/style/latex/
directory (with a few small changes elsewhere).

Joshua.