httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: FW: New Apache Mirror Site in Namibia
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:32:34 GMT

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Erik Abele wrote:
> It's removed now. I also changed the corresponding links on
> httpd.apache.org to http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html and
> kept site/STATUS in sync.
>
> > Anyway, I will add your mirror if nobody else gets to it, but I won't have
> > time for the next couple days.  Sorry for the delay.
>
> I've added it [http://apache.incredible.com.na/
> <schalk@incredible.com.na>] to site-tools/mirror.list and if there is
> nothing more magic to do, it should appear on
> http://www.apache.org/mirrors/ soon.

Thanks very much Erik for both of those updates.

I just did one further thing needed to get the mirror online:
from daedelus:
cd /home/apmirror/mirrors; cvs up

I'm not sure if you have the permissions for that.  If you would like to
help out with mirror stuff, you would be VERY welcome.  Just let me know
and we'll get you added to the apmirror account.

Joshua.