httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: latex status
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 05:42:45 GMT
Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> writes:

> Yep, it's in the TODO list to figure out how to fix that.  The problem is
> with the hyperref package.  The docs say that no escaping is required for
> "#", but, as you note, I can't currently get it to work with or without
> escaping.

Your recent changes eliminated those errors.  Thanks.

> In the end, to get a working version, you need to hit "q" (for "quiet") at
> the errors and just let LaTeX happily ignore them.  I'm working towards
> zero errors, but it might be a while before I get there.

You are probably aware of these errors but I've got errors
from mod/mod_ssl.tex, developer/API.tex and
mod/quickreference.tex.  I'll look latex build more closely
later but I might not be of much help as I'm not very good
at TeX.  I've been using LaTeX for quite some time but I
only use simple directives. ;-)

--
Yoshiki Hayashi