httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent Deffontaines" <vinc...@gryzor.com>
Subject fr translating newcomer
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:10:39 GMT
Greetings,

I am a french newbie of this list, mostly here to help translate stuff in
french, as I can see a lot of documentations lack a french version, and I
am gonna have time this summer :-)
I actually saw some HTML french files, but couldn't find their xml relatives.

Several questions :
- I saw no french DTD or XSL files? Do i have to start generating them?
- In a general way, is there some thing more urgent than others I should
start with?
- Any doc anywhere about the way to play with special characters, such as
accents? Anyone having some vim macros for me to hack?

Btw, I am quite interested to get a SSHed CVS access, as I mostly work
behind a firewall that denies pserver. For now I have only looked and
played with the tarballs.

Regards,

Vincent

--