httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Boivin, Patrice J" <Boiv...@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Subject Virtual host compatible commands
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:14:44 GMT
I am not working on docs, but have a question related to docs...

For Apache 1.3, the <virtual host> entry mentions:
Any directive which is allowed in a virtual host context may be used.

Is there a list of these commands anywhere?

A developer here is trying to incorporate an alias statement inside a
<virtual host> tag, and Oracle tells me this won't work.

I read through the O'Reilly Definitive Apache Guide, they don't clarify this
matter either.  At least, I haven't found anything re. this in there yet.

Any comments or if you can point me in the right direction would be very
appreciated.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: boivinp@mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca