httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [translations] refinement of cross-language links
Date Mon, 19 May 2003 03:11:35 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> think it will give much more visibility to the translation projects, and
> hence attract more translators.

Yes, probably.

> My one suggestion would be to move the available languages section up into
> the same line as the breadcrumbs (Apache > HTTP Server ...).

I've also thought about such a movement. That position seems to be good, but
there are (at least) two conflicts. (1) long breadcrumb paths and (2) the
sidebar - if the window is smaller, the sidebar coveres this corner a bit.
([3]) we may decide to put smaller links there, like [PDF] or whatever, or
perhaps better: This seems also to be a good place for a link to a feedback
mail address ...

(Apart from the question what we'll do, when the number of translations is
raised a bit :)

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://pub.perlig.de  #