httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Chinese Translation: Wrong URL referencing
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 13:04:30 GMT
* kajaa wrote:

> These days, I update my build programs from CVS server.
>
> After modifing building related files, build successed, but, I found many
> URLs such as the directories of css, images, etc. reference to /, which is
> wrong and should be deeper directories.
>
> So, where should be modified to fix it?

two points:
- first you need the metafiles (*.xml.meta) which now contain all
information about the individual page environment (available variants, paths
etc.). If you have perl installed, you can simply run "build metafiles". The
best is, you'd check the metafiles in, so they don't need to be rebuilt
every time.

- second, the metafiles need to be referenced in every document (sorry, this
is a bad job!). In the root element (manualpage, modulsynopsis, etc.) you
need to set the attribute metafile="name-of-the-file". e.g. for bind.xml:

<manualpage metafile="bind.xml.meta">

After that it should work as expected. The existing <relativepath> elements
can be removed then.

nd
--
Gib' mal folgendes in die Kommandozeile ein (und einen Moment warten):

net send localhost "Buuuh!"
Na, erschreckt?                              -- Markus Becker in mpdsh