httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [Chinese Translation] The new XML files will not be directly shown in IE any longer?
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 14:56:19 GMT
* kajaa wrote:

> Error occured when parsing
> "http://127.0.0.1/ami/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl"
> Referencing to a undeclared name-space prefix: '.xsl'
>
> Is it by design for the new xml files?

ehm, not by design ;-). The xerces parser seems to be quite tolerant
accepting or the MS parser is too strict. Not sure at the moment.

However, I've updated the files in xsl/util, which caused these problems.
The problem should be fixed now. (funny: IE5 displays only an empty page;
but no error message.)

Thanks for the report,

nd
--
Real programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween because
DEC 25 = OCT 31.  -- Unknown

                                      (found in ssl_engine_mutex.c)