httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [translations] refinement of cross-language links
Date Sun, 18 May 2003 21:21:52 GMT

On Sat, 17 May 2003, André Malo wrote:

> I've tried to improve the cross language links (currently 2.1 only, see
> httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/).
> The attached patch adds a hreflang attribute to the links (at least gecko
> browsers do evaluate it) and adds a title attribute which displays the
> native name of the language.

Great stuff.  I hope we can figure out a way to get this into 2.0 soon.  I
think it will give much more visibility to the translation projects, and
hence attract more translators.

My one suggestion would be to move the available languages section up into
the same line as the breadcrumbs (Apache > HTTP Server ...).

Joshua.