httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Apache docs... (fwd)
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 15:08:14 GMT
Thought I'd forward this on, from an appreciative user. Although some of
this is directed to me, many of you are much more deserving.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:57:13 -0400
From: Jeff McAdams
To: rbowen@rcbowen.com
Subject: Apache docs...

Heya,

<snip>

Also...I suspect you probably don't get this nearly as often as you
should...I was reading some Apache docs and noticed that they were
apparently written by you (use of the username "rbowen" as an example
kinda tipped me off to that), and they were very well written and
understandable.  Thanks for your work on that.  I've generally found all
of the docs in the Apache project to be well written in that way, so if
you'd like to pass along my kudos to everyone involved, feel free.

I feel that open source folks often don't get the thanks they deserve
for the work they do, so I like to take a moment to express that
occasionally...especially when I have had the opportunity to meet one or
more of the people involved (such as with yourself).

Anyway...thanks!
--
Jeff McAdams
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest." -- anonymous