httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "kajaa" <ka...@eastday.com>
Subject [Chinese Translation] The new XML files will not be directly shown in IE any longer?
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 06:12:40 GMT
With help from André Malo, build completed with no any error, and also a
.chm file was generated successfully, thanks!

But later, I found that not only our *.xml.zh-cn files but also *.xml files
cannot be directly shown in IE with the following error msg: (for I am using
a Chinese OS, I don't know what the msg will be in a English OS, the
following is a translated one)

Cannot display XML page
XML input was not found while using a XSL style-sheet. Press "refresh" or
try later.
Error occured when parsing
"http://127.0.0.1/ami/manual/style/xsl/common.xsl"
Referencing to a undeclared name-space prefix: '.xsl'

Is it by design for the new xml files?

kajaa