httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re:
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:05:59 GMT
* Shafeek Hanif wrote:

> we installed the appache2.0.45 ,latest one and tomcat 4.1 which runing in
> windows2000.we are facing one problem that ,when we open some "ARABIC"
> pages.it shows some weared characters instead of arabic. so what settings
> we have to change the apache compatible for ARABIc.
>
> currently apache1.3 and tomcat3.2 is working it shows arabic very well. so
> pls give me a reply to solve this issue

You're probably missing the appropriate charset config (e.g. AddCharset).
But this is, however, not a support forum. Please try
<http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users>

Thanks, nd
--
Real programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween because
DEC 25 = OCT 31.  -- Unknown

                                      (found in ssl_engine_mutex.c)